Dr. Annette Osher, MD, who leads her own internal medicine practice on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, focused on optimizing healthcare, providing concierge medicine, and fostering strong doctor-patient relationships joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Annette Osher discuss the following:
- Dr. Osher, why don’t’ you start by telling us about how you became a physician and a specialist in cardiology?
- What made you decide to transition to a concierge model? How did you see it benefiting you as a physician?
- What do you see as the key benefits to Members of the Osher CCPHP concierge program?
- How have your patients reacted to the change? How do you find that this model contributes to helping patients seek optimal health?
- What would your best advice be for other doctors who are considering transitioning to a concierge model?
Annette Osher, MD, received her Internal Medicine and Cardiology training at Long Island Jewish-Hillside Medical Center and S.U.N.Y. Downstate Medical Center. Before beginning her medical training at The Medical College of Pennsylvania, Dr. Osher participated in medical research at Yale University School of Medicine and The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Upon completion of her Cardiology Fellowship, she began private practice in Manhattan with a clinical faculty appointment at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. She is also the founder of Women’s Medical Practice P.C., a medical practice specializing in the healthcare of professional women.
Dr. Osher is a diplomat of the American Board of Internal Medicine and an Associate Fellow of the American College of Cardiology. She is now on the voluntary attending staff at Mount Sinai Medical Center and holds a teaching appointment with the Mount Sinai Medical School of the City University of New York. Dr. Osher’s medical expertise has been cited in various publications, including The Singer’s Guide to Complete Health and Discovering the Power of Self-Hypnosis. Currently enjoying over 30 years of medical practice, Dr. Osher has been appointed a House Physician of the Metropolitan Opera House. She has also been designated as one of the Castle Connolly Top Doctors®.
If you would like to learn more about how a concierge model might be right for you, fill out the form below and we will contact you with more information.