Neal I. Pire, MA, CHC, EP-C, CSCS, FACSM
National Director of Wellness Services
A wellness professional for almost 40 years, Castle Connolly Private Health Partners, LLC (CCPHP) is proud to introduce Neal Pire, National Director of Wellness Services. Neal is excited to, “be a part of CCPHP and to work closely with our physician partners to improve the health and wellbeing of our members."
Applying knowledge gleaned from decades of experience in the wellness industry, Neal has helped lead the charge in the creation, development, and implementation of CCPHP’s innovative, cutting-edge SENS Solution health coaching program. He works directly with Members and their physicians to ensure a comprehensive, cohesive approach to improving individuals’ overall health status.
Neal has extensive experience training both de-conditioned adults and competitive athletes. Additionally, he has spent the majority of the past 13 years educating professional trainers, helping them hone their skills and to understand the nuances of personal training and athletic conditioning.
Neal is a recognized expert on Health Coaching, Sports Medicine and Strength and Conditioning. He has been a contributor and columnist for numerous trade and consumer publications and has served as author/editor of the ACSM’s Career and Business Guide for the Fitness Professional, the ACSM’s Resources for the Personal Trainer Manual 2nd and 3rd Editions and ACSM’s Health-Related Physical Fitness Assessment Manual. He is author of Plyometrics for Explosive Speed and Power. In addition, Neal has been a contributor and technical consultant to local and national media such as The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, WebMD, Weight Watcher’s, Muscle & Fitness HERS, Family Circle, MSNBC, Runner’s World, Shape, Fitness, Forbes, Women Outside Magazine, MarketWatch Weekend, WB/WPIX-TV, Univision-TV, WABC-TV Eyewitness News, and the CBS Early Show, among others.
Neal has earned a variety of certifications from nationally recognized fitness organizations, including:
· American Council on Exercise (ACE)
· American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
· National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
· National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
In addition, Neal has been selected for several leadership positions and honored by industry organizations, including:
· Served on the Executive Council for the Committee on Certification and Registry Board for the ACSM
· Served on the Faculty Advisory Board for ACE
· Been selected as a Member of the Speakers Bureau for the Strategic Health Initiative for Women, Sport and Physical Activity
· Lectured for the Orthopedic Sciences Department on the Faculty at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine and the Rutgers New Jersey Medical School (formally University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey)
We are thrilled and honored to have Neal as a part our robust team of experts to help your physician provide a more enhanced, integrative approach to care.