You don’t need to leave New York City, or be in an entirely private space, to find peace and tranquility. A meditation practice can help each of us find serenity, even in the midst of chaos. This is what CCPHP Members learned at our February Member event at the Guggenheim Museum, where Members enjoyed a guided meditation session led by CCPHP Affinity partner, Serene Spaces, LLC, and a private, after-hours tour of the special exhibit, Hilma af Klint: Paintings for the Future. Serene Spaces leads guided meditations at unique locations and landmarks throughout New York City. As a CCPHP Member, you receive a 20% discount on tickets to Serene Spaces’ meditation sessions. For information about upcoming meditation sessions, visit Serene Spaces’ website and use the promo code “sereneCC” when purchasing tickets.
- Your Practice Diagnosis: Moral Injury
- James A. Underberg, MD, establishes concierge practice in collaboration with Castle Connolly Private Health Partners, LLC
- Eating for Focus and Energy in 2019
- Meditation and Private Tour of the Guggenheim Museum
- “Approachable” Wellness: Even the Little Things Help