No matter if you travel, work long days, juggle a million tasks at once or have meeting after meeting, eating to fuel your day and feel your best is easy if you plan accordingly. That is what CCPHP Members learned at our January Member Event. Amy Shapiro, MS, RD, CDN, provided attendees with realistic and healthy tips to maximize their energy throughout their day. Among these tips were why Quinoa is more than just your average grain, why plant-based diets might be the key to fighting chronic disease, and why her motto is “everything in moderation, except greens!” You can learn more about Amy at her website: realnutritionnyc.com, or follow her on Instagram, @realnutrition.
- Your Practice Diagnosis: Moral Injury
- James A. Underberg, MD, establishes concierge practice in collaboration with Castle Connolly Private Health Partners, LLC
- Eating for Focus and Energy in 2019
- Meditation and Private Tour of the Guggenheim Museum
- “Approachable” Wellness: Even the Little Things Help